Working together needs to feel right and give you the results you’re looking for. I work with women at all stages of life. My clients have diverse backgrounds, wide-ranging life experiences, and eclectic viewpoints. They’re down to earth individuals who think for themselves, and, they value feeling peaceful and strong in their hearts, minds and bodies.
Sounding good so far?
Great, here are a few practical things:
- I work with Women 18 Years and Older
- Treatment Sessions cost $100.00 – 45 Minutes
- Appointments are available Mondays to Thursdays – 9:00 to 4:30 (last booking at 4:30)
This ensures I can provide you with quality service:
- Booking Availability: working with women exclusively – 4 days per week – at one location – maximizes openings in my schedule – offering you flexibility and convenience
- Cost and Time Value: 45 minute session – provides a thorough in-depth treatment, required less often – and gets you back to life in less than an hour
- Private Practice: in work my sole focus is client care – it’s all about you!
- Tranquil Nature Setting: Ignatius Jesuit Centre – 600 acres of beautiful land – 4 kms north of downtown Guelph
Still sounding good?
Wonderful, it’s a win-win!
If you’d like to speak with me please book a Free Consultation Call,
or if you’re ready to Schedule your First Visit Online click the button:
First Visit Info:
Location and Directions –
- The Ignatius Jesuit Centre on Highway 6 North is one kilometre north of Woodlawn and Woolwich
- Look for the large road sign and turn into the entrance way
- Turn left into the first parking lot (Orchard Park Office Centre)
- Walk through the Main Entrance door and halfway down the lobby
- Turn left at corridor and follow to Suite 123
- If my door is open, please come in
- If my door is closed, please wait in the hall, and I’ll be with you shortly
Payment Methods – (no credit cards)
- Debit Tap
- E-Transfer (email@example.com)
Extended Health Insurance –
- I am a member of the Ontario Association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners
- Receipts are provided after each treatment – I do not bill directly
- Please check your insurance policy for coverage details
- You will complete a health intake form in my office at your scheduled appointment time
What do I wear?
- Loose fitting or stretchy clothing, and no perfumes please.
- You will be clothed throughout the whole process.
Please contact me if you have any questions –
- phone (519) 836-6565
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the fold, it’s a pleasure to have you here