Working together needs to feel right, as well as give you the results you’re looking for. I have clients aged 18 to 86, in different fields of work and stages of life, with wide-ranging life experiences and diverse backgrounds. And yet, what they do seem to share is a similar mindset. They’re interested in living a life that’s meaningful. They trust themselves, are responsible, and view the journey as an ever unfolding process. And, they value feeling peaceful and strong in their hearts, minds, and bodies.
Sounding good so far?
Great… here are a few practical things to consider:
- I work with women (18 years and older) because I’m passionate about women’s health and wellbeing (if you need a practitioner who works with families I can provide referrals)
- My fee is $100.00 and sessions are 45 minutes
- Appointments are available mondays through thursdays 9 am – 5 pm
This structure fuels my best work, while providing you with specific benefits:
- booking availability: working with women exclusively four days per week at one location maximizes openings in my schedule, which offers you convenience and flexibility when needs arise and for last minute planning
- cost and time value: a mid-range price and time length provides you with a thorough, in-depth treatment and gets you back to life in less than an hour
- private practice in nature setting: a relaxed and peaceful environment, 4 kms north of downtown Guelph, surrounded by 500 acres of beautiful land… and, it’s all about you!
Still sounding good?
Wonderful, it’s a win-win!
If you’d like to speak with me please book a free consultation call
And if you’re ready to schedule your first visit online
First Visit Info:
Location and Directions –
- The Ignatius Jesuit Centre on Highway 6 North is one kilometre north of Woodlawn and Woolwich
- Look for the large road sign and turn into the entrance way
- Turn left into the first parking lot (Orchard Park Office Centre)
- Walk through the Main Entrance door
- Follow to Suite 123
- If my door is closed, please wait in the hall, I’ll be with you shortly
Payment Methods –
- Debit Tap, E-Transfer, Cheque, Cash (no credit cards)
Extended Health Insurance –
- I am a member of the Ontario Association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners
- Receipts are provided after each treatment – I do not bill directly
- Please check your insurance policy for coverage details
- You will complete a health intake form in my office at your scheduled appointment time
What do I wear?
- Loose fitting / flexible / stretchy clothing, and no perfumes please.
- You will be clothed throughout the whole process.
Please contact me if you have any questions –
- phone (519) 836-6565
- email – email@example.com
Welcome to the fold. It’s a pleasure to have you on board