Diane Swiderski, Osteopathic Manual Practitioner, Guelph Ontario
Client care is my passion!
I’m excited about helping women restore their health and well-being through osteopathy.
I use a whole-body approach to resolve symptoms and health issues so you can feel your best.
- neck, back and body pain
- stress and anxiety
- headaches and migraines
- injuries, accidents, whiplash, surgeries
- posture and movement issues
- pms support, painful or irregular periods, pelvic pain
- pregnancy support, delivery preparation, postnatal care
- peri-menopause and menopause, hormonal system support
- digestive function, constipation, irritable bowel, reflux
- prolapsed organs, bladder issues, frequent or urgent urination
- circulation and breathing function
- nervous system function
- lymphatic and immune function
- overall health and well-being
Learn more about my services
If you would like to speak with me please call or email
Member of the Ontario Association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners