Diane Swiderski, Osteopathic Manual Practitioner, Guelph Ontario
Welcome to my practice. I strive to offer a safe and comfortable place for women to discuss their issues; be heard and feel respected.
Osteopathy is gentle manual therapy that supports women’s health and well-being; it helps relieve pain, reduce stress and restore freedom of movement.
Need help getting to the root of the problem? The osteopathic process resolves symptoms by treating all related tissues, structures and compensations ~ layer by layer.
The treatment process is beneficial for:
- stress, anxiety, autonomic nervous system regulation
- headaches, migraines, neck, back and body pain
- injuries, accidents, whiplash, concussions, surgeries
- posture, movement, structural integrity, breathing issues
- pregnancy, delivery preparation, postnatal care
- pms support, painful or irregular periods, pelvic pain
- digestive disorders, constipation, irritable bowel, reflux
- endometriosis, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts
- peri-menopause and menopause support, hormonal system regulation
- prolapsed organs, bladder issues, frequent or urgent urination
- self-care, optimum health and well-being
- body mind spirit awareness
If you’d like to speak with me please call or book a free consultation:
Member of the Ontario Association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners