a private practice serving women at all stages of life
Hi, I’m Diane
Osteopathic Manual Practitioner. Former Registered Massage Therapist. Recovering Social Worker.
Be what you want. Become who you are.
I’m excited about helping women feel their best. I use a whole-body approach to resolve symptoms and restore well-being.
Anatomy is my guide and the body’s wisdom is my muse.
- neck, back and body pain
- stress, anxiety, nervous system balance
- headaches and migraines
- posture and movement issues
- breathing function
- injuries, accidents, whiplash, surgeries
- pms, painful or irregular periods, pelvic pain
- pregnancy support, delivery preparation, postnatal care
- peri-menopause, menopause, hormonal system support
- digestive function, constipation, irritable bowel, reflux
- prolapsed organs, bladder issues
- circulation and lymphatic flow
- overall health and well-being
Member of the Ontario Association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners